1. As far as . . . is concerned
2. It goes without saying that. . .
不言而喻，. . .
3. It can be said with certainty that. . .
可以肯定地说. . . . . .
4. As the proverb says，
5. It has to be noticed that. . .
它必须注意到，. . .
6. It's generally recognized that. . .
它普遍认为. . .
7. It's likely that . . .
这可能是因为. . .
8. It's hardly that. . .
这是很难的. . . . . .
9. It's hardly too much to say that. . .
10. What calls for special attention is that. . .
需要特别注意的是. . .
11. There's no denying the fact that. . .
12. Nothing is more important than the fact that. . .
13. what's far more important is that. . .
1. A case in point is . . .
一个典型的例子是. . .
2. As is often the case. . .
由于通常情况下. . .
3. As stated in the previous paragraph
4. But the problem is not so simple. Therefore
5. But it's a pity that. . .
6. For all that. . .
对于这一切. . . . . .
Inspite of the fact that. . .
尽管事实. . . . . .
7. Further, we hold opinion that. . .
此外，我们坚持认为，. . .
8. However , the difficulty lies in. . .
9. Similarly, we should pay attention to. . .
同样，我们要注意. . .
10. not(that). . . but(that). . .
11. In view of the present station.
12. As has been mentioned above. . .
13. In this respect, we may as well (say)
14. However, we have to look atthe other side of the coin, that is. . .
1. I will conclude by saying. . .
2. Therefore, we have the reason to believe that. . .
3. All things considered,
It may besafely said that. . .
它可以有把握地说. . . . . .
4. Therefore, in my opinion, it's more advisable. . .
5. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw theconclusion that….
6. The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that….
通过数据我们得到的结论是，. . . .
7. It can be concluded from the discussion that. . .
8. From my point of view, it would be better if. . .
1. Some people think that ….
To be frank, I can not agree with their opinion for the reasonsbelow.
2. For years, … has been seen as …, but things are quite different now.
3. I believe the title statement is valid because….
4. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that ….
5. My argument for this view goes as follows.
6. Along with the development of…, moreand more….
7. There is a long-running debate as to whether….
8. It is commonly/generally/widely/ believed/held/accepted/recognized that….
9. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the former/the latter.
10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is essential to look atthe argument of both sides.
1. There are several reasons for…, butin general, they come down to three major ones.
2. There are many factors that may account for…, but the following are the most typical ones.
有许多因素可能占. . . ，但以下是最典型的。
3. Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but thefollowing ones may be most effective.
4. Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows.
1. Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot.
2. If we read the book, we would learn a lot.
3. We read the book; as a result /therefore / thus / hence / consequently / for this reason / because of this,we've learned a lot. . .
4. As a result of /Because of/Due to/Owing to reading thebook, we've learned a lot.
5. The cause of/reason for/overweight is eating toomuch.
6. Overweight is caused by/due to/because of eating too much.
7. Eating too muchcauses/results in/leads to overweight.
1. illustrate this.
2. let's take the above chartas an example to illustrate this.
3. Here is one more example.
4. Take … for example.
5. The same is true of….
6. This offers a typical instance of….
这（为我们）提供了一个典型的例子. . .
7. We may quote a commonexample of….
我们可以举一个常见的例子. . .
8. Just think of….
设想一下. . .